Holiday 2010: All I Want For Christmas Is...Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Set!


A lip set after my own heart! Fully pigmented, mini lipsticks all packaged in a decorative box set. If you're a fan of celebrity tattoo artist, Kat Von D, you will love her makeup line. From the packaging, logo design, the names, to the colour selection her personal style is all over this line. 
L-R: Celebutard (nude peach beige), Lolita (dusty rose), Cathedral (spiced pinkish brown), Hellbent (blood red), Underage Red (bright crimson) and Rosary (darkest burgundy red)

If you're new to Kat Von D lipsticks like I am, this set is a great way to test out before buying a full size. And if you're buying for a gal pal who loves her lipstick, she will adore these minis. The set has a good range of nude, neutral and bold shades that you can wear each on its own or layer for a custom shade. 

My favourites out of the set are Lolita, Cathedral, and Rosary. Celebutard (love the name) is a bit too chalky for my skin tone but I love layering it over both Lolita and Cathedral for the perfect nude lip. I love Underage for its brightness but don't prefer it on my skin tone. Hellbent or Rosary are reds I would normally reach for. 

The lipsticks apply creamy and are extremely pigmented. They offer long-lasting wear as well. Another holiday set to add to your wish list! 

Have you tried these lipsticks? Will you be adding this to your wish list?

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Set retails for $28 USD and is available at Sephora locations or Sephora on-line.

http://sephora.com

Products were sent for editorial consideration and I honestly love it.