Beauty Review: O.P.I. Brights Inspired By Shrek Forever After


New for Spring, O.P.I's new Brights are inspired by DreamWorks Animation Shrek Forever After. Suzi Weiss-Fischmann says, “The Shrek Forever After colors were inspired by characters living in a fantasy world unlike any other fairy tale that is unapologetically vivid, bold, and unique in every sense.”



I'm a big fan of O.P.I. and think their polishes are of superior quality. However, I wasn't totally blown away by this collection. I got to test out Funky Dunkey, a creamy dark purple pictured above. It's probably my favourite shade from the collection. I also got to test out Who The Shrek Are You?, described as a brilliant green but to me looks more like a snotty green. I did not like this shade as it made my skin tone look more sallow. It would probably look better on someone with fairer or deep dark skin with cool undertones.

Overall, some of the shades are ok but this collection is a pass for me. What did you think? Love it? Hate it? Want it?