Beauty Review: Nars Takes Me To South Beach!

I've never been to South Beach, but I live vicariously through my precious Nars Multiple in South Beach (it's almost the same right??)! This is one product that I always have to have in my makeup bag. For a long time it sat at the bottom of my bag untouched. The Multiple is iridescent and beautiful on flawless skin, but shimmery textures can enhance problem areas. A spotlight on a red, irritated pimple? Not so pretty! Thankfully, my skin has made peace with me and I've been able to resurrect this little tube of radiance again.

The Multiple is a cult classic. This cream-to-powder multi-purpose stick is one of the reason's why I fell in love with 3-in-one products. The Multiple comes in many gorgeous shimmery shades. The convenient stick can be easily swiped on the eyes, cheeks and lips - no brush necessary. Blend with your finger and you're ready to go! South Beach is a shimmering apricot that perks you up and gives the skin a sun-kissed peachy glow. I love the way it makes my skin look. It is the perfect colour to compliment bronze skin. It also looks great with a pink blush over top or on the lips with a shimmery gloss over it. On the eyes, it's great as a base for powder shadows. It intensifies the colour and makes it last longer.

It's nice to know I can get a little South Beach sun any time I want!