Beauty Review: Feel Pretty With Thymes Red Cherie Collection!

I am a sucker for bath and body products especially ones that smell heavenly and have beautiful packaging. My latest love right now is Thymes Red Cherie collection! The scent is a mix of sweet and flirty scents of sparkling pomegranate, ripe red cherries, passion flower and jasmine with a twist of Asian lychee and a tease of fruity musk.

The Exfoliating Body Scrub ($30) slathers on rich and gently sloughs away dead skin leaving your skin glowing and healthy looking. Body scrubs are a must especially now that warmer weather is approaching and we're showing more skin. I little trick I like to do before I shave or wax my legs is apply the scrub on dry skin and then use a small towel and polish it up and down. This technique really exfoliates the skin and gets rid of in-grown hairs.

I love the light texture of Red Cherie AHA Body Lotion ($6). It's perfect for warmer weather when richer lotions can be heavy on the skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. My skin feels so soft after. The scent is sweet but not overwhelming. The light, fresh scent is perfect for summer. It's one of my new favourite scents! The 2 ounce bottle is perfect for traveling as well.

Happy shopping!

To see the complete Thymes Red Cherie Collection or to buy visit www.thymes.com.