Beauty 101: Makeup Junkie Springs Into Summer Part 2!

Ahh, Spring is in the air and Summer is just around the corner! Part 1 of Beauty 101: Beauty Prep For Summer, was all about keeping your skin looking flawless from head to toe. This post gives you the scoop on some hot beauty products for Spring and Summer that my makeup bag can't live without!

Three Custom products are quickly taking over my makeup stash! Is your makeup routine in need of some colour? Check out reviews from my new favourites Light Brights lipstick, Miami Glamour collection and the free mascara you receive when you purchase Poppy Lip and Cheek Stain and Peacock eye shadow! Click here for details on the promo. Ends April 30th! To read my reviews click here.

Exotic beauties don't fret because there is a makeup line that was created with you in mind! Vasanti Cosmetics caters to every woman from fair to deep dark and their informative site makes picking the right colours easy. Last week I began Part 1 of my reviews and you can check out Part 2 featuring the Manhattan 24/7 Eye Colour Palette and Tinted Lip Balm in Bahamas, a natural plum brown! Pretty! Click here for more.I wasn't really a fan of plumping glosses until now. Lise Watier Plumpissimo glosses are available in 6 beautiful hues for Spring and Summer! The line also features La Base, a plumping anti-aging Lip Primer with collagen micro-spheres. Click here to read more!

Loose Lips New York features some Spring/Summer must-haves that will get you noticed in all the right ways! One of my favourite products from the line I reviewed last year was Indelible Gel Liner in Black Cherry. Since the gel liners were such a hit, Loose Lips New York has come out with Indelible Creme Eye Shadow, another new favourite! Click here to read more.

A while ago I wrote about Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes liner being just kind of "meh" for me. Well, I've given it another try and have changed my tune! Click here to read more.

What are your must-haves for Spring/Summer? Have you tried any of my must-haves from the list? Love it? Hate it? Happy shopping!