Beauty News: Chick Advisor Queen St. W Shop Crawl Part Deux!


Back by popular demand (yes, I was one of probably many that demanded Ali do another shop crawl!), Ali from ChickAdvisor.com, has organized another fabulous shop crawl for it's members and friends/family on November 2, 2008 6-9 pm which will be followed by an after party at Milestones! I missed out on the first one but I made sure to keep my calendar open for part deux! It'll be a fantastic night of free swag, great shopping, wonderful company and fabulous prizes! I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow Chick Advisor members!


The head chickie, Ali, has been getting a lot of well deserved media exposure for her site and podcast show 'Where'd You Get That?'. One of Canada's top television networks CBC will be tagging along on the shop crawl to feature the event for a new show called Fortune Hunters (I have the pleasure of doing Ali's makeup for the show)! The episode will air some time in January! So, hurry now and get your ticket(s) and have some fun shopping! Members get tickets at a discounted price. If you're not a member sign up now to take advantage of the discounted price! Invite your friends and family but hurry because there's only 50 tickets available! See you there!


For more info on how to buy tickets and sponsors and participating stores click here.